100% Polyester Cotton
Inner layer Muslin cotton
Pocket insert polypropylene filter
Elastic ear loops.
Each purchase comes with 3 spare filters.
Nose wire that adjusts to face
Pocket for filter insertion
Donation : For every face covering purchased a donation will be made to the Nepalese Community
Made in Nepal.
Cloth face coverings also known as face masks, may prevent the person wearing the masks from spreading respiratory droplets when talking, sneezing or coughing. If everyone wears a cloth face covering when out in public, such as going to the grocery store, the risk of exposure to the virus can be reduced for the community.
General consideration for the use of cloth face coverings (Face Mask).
When using a cloth face covering, make sure:
- Make sure you wash your hands first for 20 seconds.
- Try to avoid touching your face.
- The mouth and nose are fully covered.
- The covering fits snugly against the sides of the face so there are no gaps.
- You do not have any difficulty breathing while wearing the cloth face covering.
- The cloth face covering must be securely fitted.
- All filters that come with the mask are to be used once.
- Wash your cloth face covering after each use in the washing machine at 60 degrees or by hand using in hot water and rinsed thoroughly. Ensure they have completely dried before using again.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
This product cannot be returnd due the hygene reasons.
Within Nepal - Same day delivery
Abroad 3 to 5 working days